- Land Size: 789 sqm
- Property Type: House
- House style: Highset
- Garaging / carparking: Double lock-up
- Roof: Tile
- Walls / Interior: Gyprock
- Flooring: Tiles and Carpet
- Window coverings: Drapes, Blinds (Venetian)
- Heating / Cooling: Split cycle a/c
- Property Features: Safety switch, Smoke alarms
- Kitchen: Modern and Finished in Laminate
- Living area: Formal dining, Formal lounge, Open plan
- Main bedroom: Double, Walk-in-robe and Heating / air conditioning
- Ensuite: Separate shower
- Bedroom 2: Double
- Bedroom 3: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 4: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Main bathroom: Separate shower
- Laundry: Separate
- Aspect: North
- Fencing: Fully fenced
- Grounds: Tidy, Backyard access
- Garden: Garden shed
- Water heating: Electric
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to schools, Close to transport, Close to shops
About this listing
This desirable, low maintenance & family friendly home is perfectly located in one of the most sought after pockets of The Gap. Public transport, The Village Shopping Centre, Schools and Parks are only a whisper away.
What does this home have to offer?
- Stylish & modern kitchen with high-end quality appliances;
- Open plan living and dining space as well as 2 further formal living areas;
- Covered rear entertaining space overlooking neat & low maintenance gardens;
- 4 good sized bedrooms, all with built-in's and a study nook;
- Master bedroom with dressing room as well as ensuite;
- 3 additional bathrooms;
- Gleaming tiled floors and quality carpeted floor coverings throughout ;
- Split air-conditioning throughout;
- Double lock-up garage;
- Plenty of storage space& good sized separate laundry;
- 789sqm fully fenced flat yard ideal for family friendly cricket or even big enough for a pool;
- Situated within The Gap State School Catchment area;
Designed for easy family living - this calibre of home does not come around too often and I'm it sure will ticks all of your boxes! - So don't delay, contact Alison today to arrange an inspection.
There are several shopping centres and supermarkets within easy reach along with restaurants, parkland, professional services, sporting facilities (including The Gap Health and Racquet Club, Taylor Range Club and The Gap Golf Course), child care centres and private and public primary and secondary schools.
Every Sunday you will enjoy the gastronomical pleasures and the village atmosphere of The Gap Farmers Market where you will find over 60 stalls overflowing with fresh fruit and vegetables and local delights.
As well as the excellent local amenities on Waterworks Road, the neighbouring suburb of Ashgrove features the Ashgrove Avenue & Ashgrove Central shopping centre. A little further towards the city are Rosalie's brilliant restaurants, cafes and gourmet food outlets, and fashionable Paddington with its restaurants, antique stores, up-market boutiques, variety shopping and entertainment venues.
The Gap State School, Payne Road Primary School , Hilder Road School and St Peter Chanel Catholic Primary Schools are all located in The Gap and only minutes away are the highly-regarded Ashgrove Marist Boys College, Mater Dei Primary School, Stuartholme and Mount St Michaels Girls Schools.
The Gap is within very easy reach of Brisbane Forest Park with its natural bush land, walking trails wildlife, recreational reservoir and magnificent mountain top views. It is also a short drive to enjoy the country village atmosphere and weekend markets of the Samford Valley.