- Approx year built: 2017
- Property condition: New
- Property Type: House
- House style: Contemporary
- Garaging / carparking: Double lock-up
- Construction: Render, Timber and Brick
- Window coverings: Blinds
- Heating / Cooling: Ducted, Ceiling fans
- Kitchen: Modern, Separate cooktop, Separate oven, Rangehood and Pantry
- Main bedroom: King
- Additional rooms: Family
- Main bathroom: Bath, Separate shower, Additional bathrooms
- Fencing: Partial
- Land contour: Flat
- Locality: Close to transport, Close to schools, Close to shops
About this listing
The oversized master suite has a beautifully appointed ensuite. There is a main bathroom and 2 powder rooms.
The home includes a family room, dining, leisure area on the upper floor and an under roof alfresco with a north east aspect.
The kitchen includes a butler's pantry with a 40mm Quartz island bench. Kitchen appliances are Smeg and include a 900mm wide gas cooktop, 900mm wide under bench oven, range hood, dishwasher and microwave.
With an alarm and fully ducted air conditioning there is nothing left to do but enjoy the nearby parks and walking trails. Blinds have been installed together with quality carpets to the upper level with engineered timber flooring to the ground floor.
- Stylish Contemporary Family Home with High Ceilings and Extra Features
- 4 Large Bedrooms all with walk in wardrobes
- Oversized Master Suite with Beautiful Ensuite
- Butlers Pantry with 40mm Quartz Island Bench and High end Appliances
- Quality Carpets and Timber Flooring
- Ducted Air Conditioning and Alarm System
- Under Covered Alfresco Area with a North East Aspect
Upper Kedron is a highly sought after suburb on the North Western fringe of approximately 12 - 13km from the heart of the Brisbane CBD. A child friendly area with neighboring parklands, bush walking and great primary/ high schools as well as day care facilities. The transport infrastructure with the Ferny Grove rail corridor and adjoining bus services providing ease for all commuters to the CBD and surrounding suburbs.