- Land Size: 511 sqm
- Property Type: House
About this listing
Your home has 2 entrances; perfect for the dual living families or a family who likes convenience. Upstairs you will find 3 bedrooms, a stunning contemporary kitchen with open plan living & dining that flows out the bifold doors to a covered outdoor entertaining area. The Master has an ensuite and there is a separate bathroom along with a powder room. You will love downstairs, with polished concrete floors, a large kitchen, bathroom, open plan living & dining and 2 bedrooms...this home is perfection, convenient & prestigiously renovated.
For your further consideration
* Your newly renovated kitchen has European appliances; A Bompani gas stove (bottle gas), a Sienna sure oven, Bompani dishwasher & stone bench tops with soft closing draws
* VJ walls & high ceilings
* Master bedroom has a split air conditioner, built-in robes, an en-suite with a stunning stain glass window & access to the front porch area, perfect for watching the sunset.
* There is insulation in floors & ceiling, creating privacy for those who live downstairs
* The second bedroom has built-in robes and access to the front porch
* Your third bedroom has built-in robes
* The main bathroom has a bath / shower combination and is also newly renovated
* There is a split Mitsubishi air-conditioning unit in living room, great for the hot summers ahead.
* Stunning wood bi-fold doors open up to a large covered outdoor entertaining area where you will also find the laundry which has been conveniently positioned for easy access
* Fully certified bedrooms & living areas
* There is stunning polished concrete floors throughout
* In the kitchen you will appreciate the Bompani electric stove, oven & stone bench tops
* There is a bathroom and 2 more bedrooms all with built-in robes
Situated on a 511m2 block, your home is conveniently located within walking distance to schools, local coffee shops & parks.
Mitchelton is approximately 4 square kilometres. It has 2 parks covering nearly 2% of total area and is located on the transport corridor. It is only 7km from the CBD.
There are many unique coffee shops in the Blackwood St precinct and if you like the Farmers Markets , then you will enjoy the Jan Powers Markets on the first Sunday of every month.