- Land Size: 607 sqm
- Property Type: House
About this listing
The huge backyard is what really highlights this home and makes it a great place to get started. A fantastic opportunity is waiting for you to secure a home with plenty of potential to add value in the future. Call David Conboy now!
Benefits for your consideration:
- Freshly polished timber floorboards
- 4th Bedroom/ 2nd Living Area
- Well appointed kitchen
- Air-conditioned master bedroom
- 2x Water tanks, with established gardens
- Covered outdoor entertaining area
- Front & Rear Balconies
- Double Lockup garage
- Within walking distance to Kedron Brook parklands, Arana Leagues Club & Arana Hills Plaza including Kmart, Coles and Aldi
- Within walking distance to cafes, child care centres and public transport
With a wide array of parkland, bike paths and green spaces it comes as a surprise that Everton Hills is only 11km from the Brisbane CBD! Highly sought after by families because of its brilliant proximity to numerous schools including Prince of Peace, Mt Maria and numerous state schools, it is also situated on major bus routes and close to train stations, providing easy access to the Brisbane CBD and surrounds. In addition there are ample businesses who call Everton Hills home including numerous local shopping precincts such as Brookside Shopping Centre and Arana Plaza with the larger Westfield Chermside just a short drive away.