- Land Size: 612 sqm
- Property Type: House
About this listing
- 612m2 block
- Freshly painted contemporary exterior
- Impressive street appeal with landscaping
- Huge covered entertainer's deck
- Second undercover patio area downstairs
- Air-conditioned lounge with polished timber floors and fireplace
- Good-sized dining with timber-look flooring
- Updated kitchen with generous cabinetry and stone benchtop
- Three bedrooms, two with built-in's
- Family friendly main bathroom
- Laundry and large storage area downstairs
- Double car-port
- Beautifully landscaped low maintenance gardens with fantastic backyard space for children and pets
- Walking distance to train stations, schools and shops
Fall in love immediately with the huge wrap around deck around the home, including a massive covered section perfect for all-weather entertaining and relaxing! With alfresco living the key to enjoying Brisbane's brilliant climate, you won't be found wanting! The living zone of the home is generously extended with different decked zones allowing for multiple uses as well as a second covered patio downstairs. Overlooking the tropical inspired backyard, it is the perfect spot to watch children and pets play!
Inside, effortless daily living is easily obtained with the good sized kitchen and dining zone with timber look flooring, stone benches and great cabinetry storage. The living room has beautiful polished timber floors with air-conditioning for hot summer days and a beautiful fireplace for cozy winter nights. The adjacent covered deck provides the perfect reading nook or quiet spot for your morning coffee!
The master is air-conditioned with built-in storage with an additional two bedrooms providing space for family. They are well serviced by the main bathroom, set with a built-in bath and good vanity storage.
Additional features include a double carport, laundry and fantastic storage downstairs.
Set on a lush 612m2 block with great street appeal, this charming home is located in a quiet street on the Arana Hills border, just a few minutes walk from Grovely State School and the Grovely and Keperra Train Stations. Move in now and enjoy a fantastic lifestyle, with brilliant opportunity for further renovation if desired!
Located just 10km to the Brisbane CBD, Keperra borders popular Mitchelton and is a fantastic blend of character and modern homes. You'll find a large range of shops and services at the nearby Great Western Super Centre with Brookside and Blackwood St precinct all just minutes away. Keperra and Grovely train stations service the suburb alongside Brisbane City Council buses. With an abundance of parkland and Enoggera reservoir nearby, there is plenty to explore!