- Land Size: 407 sqm
- Property Type: House
About this listing
Outstanding Features Included:
- Modern double storey home - only 12 months old
- Fantastic street appeal with stylish entrance
- Only 12 months with high-end finishes & contemporary styling
- Large open-plan living and dining with large alfresco bi-fold doors
- Modern kitchen with gourmet appliances, stone bench and alfresco servery
- Fantastic all-weather covered alfresco area
- Second living area upstairs plus separate media room
- Four built-in bedrooms, master with walk-in robe and ensuite
- Spacious main bathroom with third toilet downstairs
- Separate laundry
- Double lock up remote garage and security screens throughout
- Flat 407m2 block,
- Fully fenced landscaped backyard with garden shed
- Ducted air-conditioning fitted with MyAir touch screen control which doubles as android tablet
- Quiet street - walking distance to parkland, train station and primary school
- Close to shops, restaurants, secondary education and easy access to Brisbane CBD
An impeccable street appeal and stylish entrance provide an immediate glimpse into the beautiful contemporary styling and high-end finishes that lay beyond. Gleaming white tiles stretch from the entrance and welcome you into the spacious living and dining zone, open-plan and enjoying the ducted air-conditioning that ensures the household is in constant comfort.
Large bi-fold doors open up the entire rear of the home, immediately drawing you out onto the spacious covered alfresco zone. Overlooking the fenced, landscaped backyard it is bordered by purpose-built outdoor blinds, ensuring that this all-weather zone provides fantastic all year outdoor living and a brilliant extension to the indoor living space.
The modern kitchen is fitted out with gourmet appliances, stone benches, huge cabinetry storage and delightful window splash back as well as a servery to the alfresco zone for effortless entertaining.
A separate media room provides a wonderful versatile area for relaxation in addition to a third living space and fantastic study nook privately located upstairs.
All four built-in bedrooms are comfortably carpeted for maximum comfort, with the master suite enjoying the added benefit of a large walk-in robe and private ensuite, complete with stylish dual vanities and glass shower. Matching in stylish sophistication, the main bathroom also has a built-in bath and separate toilet. A third toilet is located downstairs for ultra convenience.
Additional benefits include a separate laundry, security screens, vacuum aid, double lock-up garage and garden shed.
Situated in a brilliant Mitchelton location, enjoy the benefits of being within walking distance to parkland, train station, local shops and Grovely State School. Brookside Shopping Centre, Blackwood Street precinct and secondary education is just minutes away!
Just 9km from the Brisbane CBD, Mitchelton blends convenient lifestyle living with green, suburban space! Offering the best of inner-city lifestyle without the hustle and bustle, you'll find Brookside Shopping Centre offering all the goods and services required. There are express city buses, train station, and Kedron Brook bike and pathways servicing the suburb. The Blackwood Street precinct provides a plethora of cafes and restaurants with its famous monthly Farmer's Markets a must do! With multiple schooling options, both private and state, as well as higher learning opportunities nearby, it is a suburb that provides everything for everyone.