- Land Size: 610 sqm
- Approx year built: 1970
- Property Type: House
About this listing
With hardwood floors and a gorgeous open-plan kitchen, the upstairs area contains three bedrooms as well as a living room, dining room and bathroom. Downstairs has been recently renovated to include a second living room and two new rooms, making this property a perfect fit for families seeking somewhere spacious.
For your further consideration:-
- Whilst not quite legal height there are 2 extra spaces downstairs...we will leave that one to your imagination as to what you can do with them
- Contemporary kitchen with Stainless appliances, (Euromaid stove & Bosch dishwasher) and a gorgeous stone bench top
- There are floor ceiling tiles and stone bench tops in both bathrooms
- In the main bathroom you will love the gorgeous bath tub with a separate shower
- There is a built in seat in the shower in the second bathroom
- Enjoy reading a book at the window seat in your master bedroom
- Upstairs there are stunning hardwood floors
- Split system air-conditioning
- 610m2 block with a roomy front yard which is perfect for the kids to play in and is fully fenced to cater for the family dog.
- A building & pest report is available
- Pool safety certificate PSC0007740 effective 20/1/2019 - 20/2/2021
- And lots more...you really must come and check it out
Your first-rate family home is surrounded by serene bushland, and conveniently located close to schools and shops. Available now, this house is ideal for families looking for an accommodating place to call home.