- Land Size: 631 sqm
- Property Type: House
About this listing
The family will love coming together in the open plan kitchen, dining and living room that opens up to another outdoor entertaining space.
A few more impressive features:-
- Your home features modern amenities, including quality split system air conditioners, fans, water filter and built in storage throughout.
- The exterior is fully landscaped, featuring low maintenance pebbled flower beds, kids play fort, lush lawns and pergola areas that capture the stunning valley views and summer breezes all year round.
- A low profile, high capacity rain water tank provides irrigation for your lawn during dry periods.
- Your home is perched on the hillside, in a friendly neighbourhood
- Each bedroom has built-in robes
- New carpets throughout & freshly painted, your home is move-in ready
Positioned on a corner block, your home is walking distance to trains, buses, schools and parks. You are only a short drive to Blackwood Street cafe district as well as Brookside Shopping Centre meeting all your shopping and dining needs locally.
Within 8km of Brisbane CBD, Mitchelton is the perfect place to raise a family with its leafy neighbourhood, mix of character and contemporary properties, superb train and bus transport system and access to both large and boutique shopping facilities.
With a choice of many lovely streets, parks and bikeways this is a safe and friendly suburb suitable for families, professionals, retirees/downsizers and investors alike. Blackwood Street has a great choice of cafes in addition to the monthly Jan Power farmers market held on the first Sunday of every month - you will love it here in Mitchelton.